28.6.11

hello sun.


 Mackage leather jacket. Wilfred print dress. Jeffery Campbell wedges. Alexander Wang bag. Links of London bracelet.

 This is my absolute favorite time of the year, where the days are long and the sun illuminates every surface with a warm glow. I'm completely addicted to the long over sized flowing dresses and skirts from this season. Everything I gravitate to put on is effortless and so comfortable I'm already dreading the thought of cold winter months. These Jeffery Campbell Mariels are my favorite wedges and I always find myself drawn to them when I'm unsure with other heels. They are the first Jeffery Campbell shoe that started my infatuation and commitment to the brand. JC is most well known in the blogging world for the Lita's, which I've opted out in purchasing as I have seen them in almost every second blog. I've just pre-ordered 2 new pairs that arrive in a month.  I hope they will be worth the wait! 

No comments:

Post a Comment