30.7.11

into the blue and green abyss.


 H&M knit. Wilfred silk slip dress. Wittner suede boots. Alexander Wang purse. 

I don't know how I could ever forget how much I miss Brisbane. The weather alone is enough to put you in wonderful spirits. Coming from rain, rain and more rain in the past months, to see the clear blue sky everyday and the hot glow of the sun has been paradise. I've spent the last few days sipping flat whites while perusing the endless boutiques and my favorite Australian brands. Shopping is better than I remember, Sass and Bide seems to have had a great winter line that I just missed out on. It has been the best time to buy as all of the winter collections are on sale in anticipation for the upcoming spring/summer launches. Within my most recent finds are two size appropriate vintage dresses that I can't wait to wear to the markets!

No comments:

Post a Comment